Friday, April 29, 2011

Andrew is safely back in Massachusetts!

I dropped Andrew off at the Airport late last night and sat outside security with him for an hour before driving home. I got a little lost (missed my turn) so I had to bang on the locked doors of a Century21 movie theater to ask for directions. I finally got home, texted Andrew for a bit then nodded off to bed.

Today after I got up, I cleaned the house: swept and mopped the floors, and vacuumed the rugs, also cleaned both bathrooms and washed the windows....then I had lunch before heading out to Target to get Jaadin a wonderful wedding gift (just two more weekends)!.

Made dinner once I got home and talked to Andrew before going to the gym. I was going to do the elliptical, but decided to run on the indoor track instead (in my new -on sale! - running shorts). I didn't keep track of the laps (12 is a mile), but instead just ran for thirty minutes. It was nice to get 'in the zone' early on, except that it became a challenge to continue in the last ten minutes.

Now, I just finished watching BeetleJuice on ABCfamily, and now blogging. And drinking tea.

I miss Andrew. I wish that he has a good time while at Krista's and Tyson's wedding but that he hurries home to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment