Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oh how I loathe exercising!

So while in exercise class yesterday evening, I focused on my posture in the mirror while doing the arm pulses with the bar and I noticed something... I have a pudge! Where did that come from? After discussing it with Andrew, we decided to do a couple of things:
1. I won't be making any cookies/brownies for the next couple of months
2. I will be buying more veggies that I like to eat...and make them!
3. Find another exercise class to try and try to commit to exercising (ugh) four times a week.
4. Stop getting fancy Starbucks coffee every day of every weekend.

I really think it's the fancy drinks that are getting to me.

1 comment:

  1. I have started exercising as well...and hate it. But I know it's good for me. I am trying to get rid of my pudge too :P It just seems like it'll never go away :P

    ReplyDelete