Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wednesdays

Oh Wednesdays. Wednesday evenings I have all to myself - well, at least until 7:30, sometimes 8:30. Andrew picks me up at work anywhere from 5:15-5:20 (depending on the time I actually get out) then drops me off at home before he drives over to Changepoint (yes, the church we attend) to do his training night with Skinny Raven Sports. He sometimes usually stops off at Boscoe's Comic Book store after running.

So what do I do in my few hours of solitude? I would like to say that I do yoga or pilates or somehting of that nature...uninterrupted stretching etc. But I'm lazy :)

Instead, I make dinner, eat it while watching the newest episode of NCIS:LA. Tonight I made oven-fried cod and a salad Sarah made for dinner one of the last times I was there. It has olives, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers and feta cheese crumbles.

 Then sometimes watch a re-run or two of an older NCIS: the original while menu planning for the next week (which is more planing that watching) and taking an initial inventory of our cabinets.

The cookbooks sans Betty Crocker.

I had originally saved this as right-side-up but for whatever reason, it doesn't like me. But this is the pasta cupboard.
Besides that, I also do some chores too, like clean the cat litter and feed him, do some laundry, unload the dishwasher and clean up from dinner. So I guess Wednesdays are relatively productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment