Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 8 of the YOU Challenge - Finished

So, I obviously haven't been doing this every single day, but every couple of days is good enough to me. It gives me enough time to really think about what I want to write and not just come up with things from atop my head. So here are my Eight Fears:

a. That Andrew will be taken away from me in some form or another and I will be left alone before we are able to raise a family and buy a house and live life together.


b. Death and dying. Every time I read or talk about (even in the Bible) it or participate in funerals, I get this tightness in my chest and I feel as though I can't breathe. I basically have an anxiety attack. This is probably my number 1 fear.

c. Or this one could be: violence towards women. I am actually not going to say what it is, but I am sure you can use your imagination to figure it out.

 Man this is hard. I might need a couple more days to think about these fears. So please excuse the blankness!

d. Not being supportive enough as a wife.

e. HEIGHTS

f. That I might do something at work (in the classroom) that would cause me to be terminated from my job.

g. I worry a lot about money and our financial situation. I owe a bit of money in student loans and I want to pay them off as soon as possible - but then I think that if I didn't have these then Andrew and I would be able to be more adventurous and do more things (like going out to eat) a little more often. Regardless, I worry a lot about finances.

h. That I am not living life to the fullest I am able and not being compassionate/passionate enough about living it.

No comments:

Post a Comment