Saturday, January 5, 2013

101 in 1001

So I have been following a blog of someone I went to college with and she is doing a project called 101 in 1001 - as in 101 goals in 1001 days (or 2.7 years). You can read more about it at www.dayzeroproject.org or just Google it.  And being me, liking to make lists and things, I think this is a pretty neat idea. I've been thinking about it. What types of goals would I have? What projects would I find doable and most enjoyable?

The blog post I read this in has plenty of homestead goals - after all, they do own a house and have started a family. For us, as much as I would love to put on there 'paint the kitchen' or something along those lines, we are soon to be in a moving state and putting something like that would be silly since we don't know what our next living space will be like.

Think, think, think. I have a few categories picked out: Personal, Creative, Professional/Education, Travel & Food (those too I stole from her). Can I really come up with 101 goals with just those five categories?

We shall see! I'll post when I've got the list!

Who else would like to try this with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment