Friday, November 18, 2011

February 27th 2011

White Cliffs Mansion, Northborough MA

The reception

Andrew helping me off the bar after pictures.

The Bridal Party. Left-Right: Nathanial Sager, Timo Nivala, Jaadin Anderson, Matthew Skinner, Bridget McManaman, Andrew, Me, Krystal Blodgett, Joseph Burley, Erin Loftus, Jonathon Skinner, Kelly Eisbacher.

Probably one of my favorite pictures.

I really enjoy this one too.

Our wedding cake, done by Krystal Blodgett. The rubber ducks were added at the very last minute. Notice the 'man' duck is in his blues!

Dancing with my dad.

For those who read and follow up on our very sporadic posts about our lives, we had some trouble with the photographer and the quality of photos given to us. It is pretty much all taken care of now, but these are some of the better re-done photos we have received. I may post more later. 

We do ask that everyone does not copy and paste these files onto your own personal computers. Andrew and I will be giving out photos to those who want them. Thank you very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment