Thursday, May 19, 2011

I've been working a full week this week. This past weekend I flew to Buffalo NY to participate in Jaadin & Jeff's wedding over in Hemlock NY. It was a crazy wild weekend with lots of late nights and early mornings, but best of all COFFEE! I met a new friend: Jenny and her daughter Miss Vera (Jenny was also a bridesmaid and Miss Vera one of three flower girls). And it was really cool to spend more time with Jess Fortunato (formally Rands) from Houghton, who was also a bridesmaid. It is so funny how in life at Houghton, we knew each other through Jaadin but never really became more than acquaintances and here we are now, spending crazy amounts of time together and becoming fast friends. This will be another long distance friendship as she lives in Orlando Florida with her husband, I in Anchorage Alaska, Jenny in upstate New York and Jaadin just outside New York City.

I've been jet-lagged the last couple of days, going to bed/falling asleep on the couch around the ripe ole time of 8:30 pm and sleeping full nights. I suppose it doesn't help that Tuesday evening I found myself running four miles along the coastal trail while Andrew did seven...yeesh.

For everyone who is asking, we got our photos back. And we have mixed emotions. Actually, we are really disappointed. They didn't come out as we had hoped. So, right now, the plan is to have Samantha & Sheryl Skinner do a do-over session with just Andrew and myself, (and hopefully/possibly my family) all dressed up in our wedding attire. I still have my dress and Andrew will have a suit from Joe's wedding this upcoming June. So I am sorry to disappoint everyone, but we will not be posting and/or sharing those photos we just received. Borrow them from someone else.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well. We certainly are (except for a sore throat I woke up with this morning...time for some tea and honey....).

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww! :( I's soooo sad that the wedding photos didn't come out well!

    But...SUPER EXCITED that I get to shoot a do-over session!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete