1. Spend more time with the people I love.
Yes .I've been doing better with this. Sarah and I get together at least once a month - or at least whenever we are in each other's area. Andrew and I spend quite a bit of time together too.
2. Be more connected/involved in the Women's ministry at Hospitality House.
I have dropped off the face of the planet in terms of Hospitality House. But I have been faithful in doing the Life On Life Discipleship program this fall and even though it has ended, I am hoping to be in discipleship with the leader of my small group going into the spring.
3. Take advantage of low-cost to free activities offered on base, plus in and around Anchorage.
We've done better in this area. We went to the tree lighting and concert celebration in the town square around Thanksgiving. And we went for a walk on the coastal trail recently.
4. Be more spontaneous, creative, intuitive, interactive.
Still working on this one.
5. Invest in a couple of high-quality items.
We haven't bought anything since my last post.
6. Be financially sound.
Again, HAHAHAHA. But we did finally pay off the Nissan sitting broken in our garage!
7. Giving to God what is God's.
See last post on this one.